Paper Submission Guidelines
Extended Abstracts, Proceeding Papers & Full Papers
All accepted proceeding papers will be included in the proceeding subject to the substantial revision made after review.
Authors are also invited to submit a full paper, which is an extended version of the proceeding paper for consideration of publication in the special issue or thematic issue of our selected partner journals:
- Chemosphere (Elsevier Q1 | JIF 7.086) [Guide for authors] - Thematic Issue (Special Issue on Biochemicals & Bioenergy); click HERE for more information.
- Arabian Journal of Chemistry (Elsevier Q2 | JIF 5.165) [Guide for authors]
- International Journal of Energy Research (Wiley Q2 | JIF 5.164) [Guide for authors]
- Environmental Science and Pollution Research (Springer Q2 | JIF 4.223) [Guide for authors]
- Applied Nanoscience (Springer Q3 | JIF 3.674) [Guide for authors]
- Chemical Engineering Communications (Taylor & Francis Q3 | JIF 2.494) [Guide for authors]
- Chemical Engineering & Technology (Wiley-VCH Q3 | JIF 1.728) [Guide for authors]
Prior to the submission of the proceeding paper or/and full paper, authors are required to submit the extended abstract to obtain a Paper ID. Kindly use the ESChE 2021 abstract template as attached via the link button below to prepare your abstract.
The submitted proceeding and full paper must be original, unpublished and currently not being considered for publication by other journals. The full paper for journal publication in special issue must not be the same as the one published in the proceeding. The following are the guidance from the guest editors that author must follow for publication in special issue:
- The submitted full paper must has been substantially revised, expanded (especially on the discussion) and rewritten so that it is significantly different from the conference paper or presentation on which it is based.
- Author must submit a plagiarism checking report and the similarity index should be below 10%. No filter is allowed. Bibliography can be excluded.
- The publication of full paper in the special issue is subjected to the journal reviewing process. Full paper will be evaluated based on it's originality, technical and/or research content, relevance to conference and contributions.
- Publication fee for all papers will be fully waived.